Therapeutic massage is a healthy practice that has been a part of civilization, from ancient Greek and Roman baths to modern-day spas and health clubs. For centuries, many cultures, including our own, have recognized the benefits of massage.
Here are just some of the many benefits of massage:
· Enhances general health
· Improves circulation of blood and lymph fluids
· Relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility
· Improves the functioning of the immune system
· Relieves tension headaches
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Speeds recovery from strenuous physical exertion
· Compliments, chiropractic care, and physical and occupational therapy
Regular massage can improve overall health and well-being by improving circulation, strengthening the immune system, and supporting detoxification. To further increase the benefits of massage, I combine regular massage with the use of hot stones and magnetic therapy upon request, which promote profound relaxation, aid in detoxification, and soothe painful or sore muscles.